Friday, May 17, 2013

No Guitar

I still do want to learn the guitar one day.  I will eventually buy one.  But for now, instead of spending the money on a guitar, I've decided to buy a gym membership.

Here's a couple reasons why:
Summer is coming up and I need to look good in a bathing suit.  Haha...  I look good all the time, bathing suit or not.
I have a lot of hobbies that include me sitting on my butt for hours on end.  Watching TV, knitting, researching (for blogging), etc.  If I added playing guitar to the list, that's more of sitting down and gaining fat.

So I decided to get a gym membership at a local gym.  It's a bit on the expensive side, but I think it's worth it.  It comes with a hot tub, swimming pool, tennis courts, racquetball courts, ping pong table, complementary workout classes, and complementary personal trainer.

I'm trying to get back the shape I used to be in when I was in high school.  (Where I had a semi-flat belly and my ribs were showing.)

But I will get that guitar one day.  Hopefully by next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment