Sunday, April 28, 2013

Impatient Drivers

I'm not talking about those drivers that weave in and out of traffic.  I'm one of them.  Personally, I think it's okay if you cut off people, as long as you're doing it safely.  Are you going 20mph faster than everyone else?  As long as you're doing it safely.

What I mean when I say 'impatient drivers':
I was walking across the street.  The light went green and the walk sign went on, and so I started to walk across.  I'm not a slow walker.  I go on average 3mph when I'm just strolling along.  I got to the middle of the street, and the car that wanted to make a right turn honked at me.  I freaked out, and stood frozen, staring at her.  She started yelling at me and waving at me to move faster.  She might have been cussing me off, but I wouldn't know because her window was down.

Yeah...  I don't like impatient drivers.  If she just woke up a couple minutes sooner and got in her car a couple minutes earlier, she wouldn't have had to deal with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment