Wednesday, March 13, 2013

First Post

First post on my new blog.  This is probably where I will be documenting events that go on in my life that doesn't end up on something so public as Facebook. 'Herstory'.  It's my history, but I'm a female, so I changed the 'his' in 'history' to 'her'.  The 'knight' represents me if I were a chess piece.  I know I'm an important player in God's strategy, yet it's hard to see where I'll end up.  Unlike every other piece in chess, the knight moves in odd directions, making it possible to land in spaces other pieces can't land in.  It can't move as far as the rook, bishop, or the queen, and it's not the end of the game if I get captured like the king, yet only I can do what I'm able to do.

Welcome, me, to my new blog.  Herstory: Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment