Thursday, November 14, 2013

Another Weird Dream

This was a weird dream I had this last weekend.

Background:

I go to a school in Berkeley.  It was only about a month ago I found out that the guy I like(d?) used to live right up the hill from my school until at least earlier this year.  The last time I went to visit, I took the back roads to get there instead of the highway.  I don't know if he's moved, if he's still living there, or if he's even alive, really.  The guy I liked before him got married a couple years ago and now has a baby with his wife.

The dream:

I was on my way to school, but instead of taking the highway, I took the back roads because there was less traffic.  I parked my car at a campus parking lot in South Berkeley, and walked through the Clark Kerr campus to get to my school.  (This is an extremely roundabout way to get to my school, and I knew that even in my dream.)  As I crossed the street onto a park (there is no park across the street in real life), I saw him.  He was pushing a stroller.  I looked at him, and he looked at me, and we recognized each other, but I was late to class so I rushed by.  I don't know how I found out, but he had gotten married and had a baby within a span of a year.

* Side Note:  I need better dreams to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment