Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bored

No more depression.  It's been gone for about a month now.  No thoughts of suicide.  I have motivation to move around, go to work, etc.  But the constant boredom due to my personality has come around instead.  Going to work everyday is terribly boring.  It's the same work over and over.  I don't care that I'm getting paid well or that it's an important job for the department.  It doesn't excite me.  I like being put in a position where I have to constantly be on my feet, thinking through things, adapting to incoming situations.  Honestly, I'm surprised I didn't engage in any major criminal activities when I was younger.  (Stealing from stores and being around illegal drug activity are minor offenses, although it did get my heart racing a little.)  Sometimes I wonder if I'm just an adrenaline junkie.  I like rock climbing and bouldering.  Climbing buildings can be fun.  Looking over cliffs with my toes on the edge...  I would love to go hang-gliding, skydiving, and bungee-jumping, but I don't have any money for that.  So in the meantime, until I can find something fun to do, here I go, back to work. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment