Monday, March 18, 2013

Fort Worth, TX

On Saturday, I'm going to take the last CSET that I need to pass in order to start applying for teaching jobs. There are many reasons why I would like to stay in East Bay.  There's the youth group at church that I'm growing attached to.  There's the life group that's been there for me during tough times.  And then there's that significant other person, although I have no clue what he thinks about me or whether or not anything could possibly come out it.

But I'm also going to apply to a teaching program at Fort Worth, TX.  The teaching program will help me get a teaching credential, while getting me a job, and I know that there's a seminary in Fort Worth, and I can pursue a higher degree there, and I may possibly live there for a while.  The main thing that's attracting me to that place is the seminary, and the abundance of Christian schooling.

So after the CSET and the results, and after applying to quite a few schools, it'll be completely up to God.  Wherever I am called to go, I will go.  I kind of wish I could stay here, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment